USE HOTEL CONSULTANTS AND SHORT TERM MANAGEMENT?
- Specific, task-oriented results
- Set time period for optimum results
- Measurable results from objective standards
- Savings by eliminating payroll, payroll taxes, insurance
- Allows full-time management to perform their regular
duties without interruption or additional pressures
Hospitality industry courses and programs of the Educational Institute of the American
Hotel Motel Association are used as needed if franchisee materials are unavailable. The
Uniform System of Accounts is utilized in all accounting; along with programs from the
National Restaurant Association in Food and Beverage operations.
Our personnel are trained and screened in leading hotel
The availability of temporary management, by nature of the work, is in a short notice.
However, all engagements are scheduled to insure that all tasks are 100% completed in a
All engagements have predetermined and approved time from 2 weeks to six months depending
on the scope of the work.
All fees are negotiated to the scope of the engagement to include rate, expenses, and
PROGRAMS FOR NEW PROPERTIES
Interim Management Contracts
- Duration of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months
- Marketing, Staffing Guidelines, Systems and Procedures
- Weekly Marketing Goals
- Establishing Internal Controls
- Developing Standard Industry Accounting Records
- Establishment of an employee program of TEAM Employment Program: Together Everyone Achieves More