- Hotel Operations of General Manager of any size property,
department, or location.
- Quality Assurance Programs of independent evaluation.
- Yield Management to maximize room revenues from an hourly
to a seasonal basis.
- Front Office/Reservation Systems Training from the first
customer greeting to night audit operations.
- Marketing Studies: Personnel training and formal studies
to expose primary and secondary markets.
- Human Resource Programs: Task training, position description,
employee guides, wage and benefit reviews.
- Financial Operations Analysis by department to maximize
- Operations Manuals Consolidation of your policies and
procedures in compliance with state/federal laws and franchisee
- Litigation Support with expert witness testimony.
- Anonymous Audits of service and management standards.
- Real Estate Services from Bed and Breakfast Inns to Major
- Appraisal Services through members of the Appraisal Institute
- Mortgage Broker for real estate financing.
- Feasibility Studies: Xanders has authored over 100 chain-approved
Impact Studies to determine from a third-party standpoint
the effect of new hotel development.
Architectural Reviews from a Hotel Operations perspective
to eliminate errors and increase productivity.
Remodeling Coordination from project review to oversight
management, including design, purchasing and installation.
Xanders has completed over 20 projects.
Construction Coordination: Leading the efforts of the
Architect, General Contractor, Franchisee and ownership
from a daily or project review perspective. Xanders has
completed three of these projects.
- Pre-Opening Management Functions of permits/licensing,
FF&E installation, punch lists, staffing/training and
marketing. Xanders has opened over 15 hotels.
Project Solutions and Consulting Accomplishments
Wingate Inn, Lynn Haven, Florida,
Ketan Patel, 850/819-8280
In 2005 Lodging Management Services was awarded the Pre-Opening
and Hotel Management Contracts for the Wingate Inn, Lynn
Haven (Panama City), Florida. Market Research dictated
that the 68-room hotel be positioned as a Boutique Hotel
with upgraded bedding, amenities and an Aquatic Center
to meet the local competition. Within 65 days of opening,
the property had obtained parity within its Competitive
Set at 98.6% RevPAR.
Suites, Tallahassee, Florida,
George Banks, 850/219-5210
Assisting the Project Developer as the Asset Manager in
all phases of Pre-Opening, Architectural, Interior Design;
Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment purchasing of the 104-unit
Staybridge Suites Hotel. Total development cost as estimated
at $11 million.
||3. Suburban Extended
Joseph Barry, 850/926-4511
Pre-Opening and Management Contracts
Opened Spring 2004
Conversion of the 120-room exterior-corridor, two-story
transient hotel into an Extended-Stay Hotel with an appraised
value of $6 million. Through innovative design, a standard
12'x23' room was adjusted to include a sleep/sofa, desk
with ergomonic chair and armoire with a 27-inch television
living area. Queen-sized bed with double night stands,
sleeping space, Kitchen area of two-seat dining table
with wall sconce, 12-cubic-foot, 2-door refrigerator with
ice maker, full-size dishwasher, 19"x17" sink
with disposal, two-burner cook top, full-size microwave
hood and cabinets; dressing area of double rack closet
shelves, vanity with framed mirror. Annual Occupancy of
80% was achieved within seven months of opening.